Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How to Create a Nontraditional Coastal Bedroom.

Client Challenge: How do I incorporate Girly ~ Girl with Coastal Decor that provides a wow!  



Challenge #1: Client'How do I incorporate girly~girl and coastal decor for a tween going into teen’s bedroom? 
Her favorite color is pink, and she is a very girly~girl but loves the ocean, kayaking and is learning to surf.'

Challenge #2: 'I would like it to be a room she can grow into, so I do not have to change the decor for a few years.’

I love a challenge!

I am all about unique designs and decorating that brings out the authentic spirit of each individuals personality and show cases their style.


Solutions

The colors are fun and the style is unique.  By combining floral with painted paddles to create a headboard, add a coastal pillow, a pink night stand (shown below)and you have a stunning room.  This room would also be beautiful as a guest room in your coastal cottage. The color palette on the bottom left is from Design Seeds.  

These are very girly~girl designs which the young lady can grow with. 

 These pieces are all available in various colors and finishes.  Whether you are designing your private getaway master bedroom, your children's rooms ~ infant to teen or creating a stunning & welcoming guest room, have fun ~ be creative!

Watch for the next blog as I assist my client with solutions for another nontraditional bedroom for her other daughter who loves sailing and all things nautical.

If you have a topic you would like to see us blog about please leave me a comment below. If you have a question, please leave me a comment or email me your question with a picture of your space to contactus@aseasidehome.com.


You can find us on FacebookPinterest and Twitter, please stop by and join us as we celebrate everything seaside | coastal and beachy.

Happy Designing and Decorating!












2 comments:

  1. I love those ideas! The color combination is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! Thanks for stopping by, I glad that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete