Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Bermuda
Style | Decorating | Inspirational Decor

When I think of Bermuda I think of the Bermuda Triangle.  Recently while in Arizona I had lunch with a wonderful friend and her husband.  They began tell me about Bermuda.  Their stories enticed me to some exploring.  My research opened my eyes to a beautiful area that I would love to visit. 


If you have traveled to Bermuda or live there please share your stories and adventures with us in the comment area below.


Stunning Pink Sand Beaches
Pink sand. It makes Bermuda’s beaches some of the most beautiful and picturesque in the world…but what makes it pink? Reading an article in The Royal Gazette, I discovered the scientific reason they have those stunning pink beaches. 
The answer rests with marine organisms known as “foraminifera” single-celled marine organisms with shells.


The soft pastel with a touch of bold displayed in their interior and exterior color palette matches the island colors of their beautiful coast and flora.  Picture courtesy of Sensational Color


MICHAEL DOUGLAS AND CATHERINE ZETA-JONES

Bermuda Home

 Courtesy of Architectural Digest

















This blue kitchen in a Bermuda home Courtesy of Gidden Paint 
    
 I hope you have enjoyed learning about the colors of Bermuda as much as I did researching the beautiful island.  Please share your thoughts below.
Sign up today at ASeasideHome.com  to receive special savings, newsletters or be the first to find out about our new items.                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment