Monday, June 22, 2015







I love collecting treasures as I stroll along the beach.  What do you do with your seaside treasures?  The next three series of blogs will be DIY Projects and Craft ideas to turn your treasures into beautiful pieces you can proudly display.

Part I ~ Driftwood, Part II ~ Seashells and Part III ~ Sea Glass.  If you have a DIY project that you would like to share with us please feel free to put it in the comments below or post it on my Facebook page.


To some this may just look like a pile of debris! I see sea shells, driftwood and treasures from the deep blue sea. What do you see?



I love this room, starting with the beautiful table base made from a tree root that has been weathered by the force of water.  Then the beautiful drift wood wall hanging.  Bringing nature inside creates such uniqueness. 



Simple but lovely chime made from weathered driftwood.  This would be easy to add seashells or sea glass to.  Click on the source for detailed instructions.  Source



For more ideas, this link offers 15 beautiful DIY driftwood projects from mirrors to table lamps.  http://www.topdreamer.com/15-diy-driftwood-projects/



 This candle holder is gorgeous!  It would be beautiful out on the patio table.




Bring the beach inside with this stunning mirror.





This driftwood wall art really shows the unique beauty in each piece of driftwood.  This project would be like putting together a puzzle. 


Check back next Monday for Part II Blog of DIY projects & craft ideas for Beachcombers!  Happy Beach Combing, Creating and Crafting. 

A Seaside Home welcomes you to share your thoughts and ideas with us in the comment section.  If you have pictures of a project you have done, please share it on our Facebook page.

Thank you for stopping by.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations. The beach is my favorite place to be, I love the idea of bring that 'happy place' into the home. Some really gorgeous ideas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmie, Thank you for stopping by my Blog page. I am so glad to hear that you you enjoyed today's DIY projects. I am very excited about this Blog series as I love to turn my treasures I bring home from the beach into something I can enjoy everyday. Have a fabulous day! Next Monday's Blog will be projects using seashells.

      Delete